- Introduction provides an introduction to project management concepts.
- Project Management Processes covers the 5 project management processes:
Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
- Project Management Knowledge Areas explains the 10 project management knowledge areas:
- Project Management Charts
- Material is provided to help you prepare for the exam:
- Quizzes help assess your readiness for the PMI exam.
- The Project Management Library contains free tools, templates and downloads.
- Links to Additional Sources of PM Information lists additional
information on project management and sites that offer ways to validate your project management knowledge with quizzes,
many of which are free.